This is probably my biggest release yet, and I’m so excited.
Version 3 features a complete overhaul to the entire app, with a stylish new look and feel, with a new interface and bottom navigation. In addition, there’s over 300 new Tasks. Categories have been replaced with Card Packs, where you can get your hands on these extra Tasks. As a bonus and a thank-you, existing Pro users will automatically get the first 3 new Card Packs free. Thank you – your support means the world to me.
Other new stuff:
- Brand new system of completing Tasks. Now when you complete a Task, it is hidden. You won’t keep seeing the same Task come up that you’ve already done!
- New aims! The aim of the game is to complete every Task. Like Pokemon Go, you have to ‘Do ’em all’!
- New Achievements and leaderboard! There was some cheating going on with the old one, and the scoring system didn’t apply to this leaderboard any more.
- New Ranking system. Everyone’s progress has been reset so it’s an even playing field!
- You can now suggest Card Packs in addition to Tasks.
- It now takes slightly longer to complete a Task than before.
- You can no longer go back to previous Tasks. This is because Save For Later has been moved from a Pro-only feature to one that everyone can enjoy.
- Updated Help section with more info.
- Fixed some grammar errors in existing Tasks.
- View what others have been up to with the #shufflemylife tag on Twitter.
- Many, many bug fixes.
My next plans include more Card Packs and bringing these features and improvements to the iOS app.
Get it on the Play Store now!